Beautiful Blogger Award
I’m really happy to post today about the Beautiful Blogger award. Sue Ann from the blog Sua Ann’s Balcony has nominated VFCH for this award. Yay!!!
Thank you Sue for stopping by here and for your nomination! I believe this is a great way to meet and interact with more people in the blogosphere, so thank you also to whoever started this initiative.
Rules of the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1.Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3.Tell 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. I used to hide a notebook with poems and quotes when I was in elementary school. Strangely, I cannot stand poetry now.
2. I thought I was a little weird until I went to university and started living with other people. Then I realized I was the most normal person in the world. You never know how weird people can be until you meet them in their pajamas.
3. I will always have Madrid in my heart. I met the most wonderful people and had the most wonderful experiences in that city. They made me the person I am today.
4. I never thought I was going to marry until I met my husband. And then I knew I wanted to marry him from day one.
5. I always cook with garlic and lemon, always. And I eat almost everything with mayonnaise or alioli.
6. I cry over every single advertisement and movie. Even with comedies.
7. I can listen to the same song, even 20 times in a row.
Seven blogs I love:
1. Tea on the moon. I love love love the photos she takes of her children and I hope to be able to learn for when I have mine.
2. IngaPhotography. Very inspiring 366 photography project.
3. Kelsey’s thoughts. She was the very first person to like my blog and I won’t ever forget that. Thank you!
4. Chica Andaluza. She gives me great ideas to cook at home. Check her blog for the most original recipes!
5. Webos Fritos. Su is from near my hometown and her recipes use a lot of products from that area. Reading her recipes is like being back at home. She has a sleek blog with delicious food all over the place., in Spanish (sorry!).
6. Truffula seed. Inspirational photography. You can just see for yourself.
7.Blissfulblog. I found this blog not long ago and I check it almost every day since then. Its name describes it very well.